Energy Savers for Mixed Load Equipment
The Centralized Energy Saver or is a highly advanced and sophisticated coil based power voltage optimizer that is installed at incoming electricity supply. It uses voltage or power optimization to control the voltage and suppressing the load harmonics on lighting and mixed load. This lowers the number of kWh consumed, thus saves electrical energy.
- Guaranteed savings up to 25% in lighting and 15% in mixed load
- Centralized installation without de-lamping or re-laming
- Extends the life of discharge lamps and reduces replacement of chokes
- Guards the circuit against high voltage spikes and surges
- Marginal improvement in Power Factor
- Reduction in carbon emission
- Maintenance free with over 20 years life span
- Payback period as low as one year
Energy Savers For LED Street Lights
The device works under the principle of voltage and current optimization technique to reduce wasteful energy and harmonics which results in improvising power quality and reduce demand charges. Also this Energy Saver system employs low loss high efficiency impedance matching system without de-lamping or re-lamping the existing circuit with its user friendly on load bypass, short circuit protection and remote energy monitoring capabilities.
- Save energy with payback period as low as 18 months
- Enhance the life of luminaries and reduce the heat in choke / driver Maintenance free with more than 20 years life span
- Complete automation system is available with voltage optimization, harmonics suppression and power factor improvement
- Environmental friendly and reduce the light by almost 50%
- Web based and App monitoring and control facility to save additional energy up to 10%.
Static Voltage Stabilizer
Static Voltage Stabilizer or Static voltage regulator is same as servo voltage stabilizer but without any moving part. In Servo Stabilizer correction in output voltage achieve with help of moving tap by servo motor hence correction in voltage takes time. But in Static voltage regulator there is no moving part. Correction in voltage is achieves purely with help of electronic circuits hence it call as static. Static Voltage regulators are basically SMPS based which uses IGBT. Static Voltage stabilizer is new generation of voltage stabilizer based on PWM (Pulse Width Modulation technic). Advantage of static voltage regulator other fast regulation is it achieves regulation without distortion in output waveform.
- IGBT PWM AC to AC Switching control
- Individual Phase control
- Quick response time <10 milli sec (half a cycle)
- Very high efficiency above 98%
- Excellent regulation as high as +/- 0.5%
- Wide input range of operations
- Very high speed of correction 3000V per Second
- Fast Correction speed: its correction time is as low as 20 to 30 ms.
- Low Maintenance: In SVR there is no moving parts, no wear and tear hence low maintenance.
- Output short circuit Protection
- Harmonic Filter: IGBT based static voltage stabilizer has EMI & RFI filter as standard which protects against electrical disturbances from load side.
- Compact size, high reliability: Static voltage stabilizer has compact size due to small size Buck Boost transformer. It is light in weight compared to servo AC Voltage Stabilizer.
Energy Savers for Industries
The Industrial Energy Saver uses voltage or power optimization to control the voltage and suppressing the load harmonics on lighting and mixed load. This lowers the number of kWh units consumed, thus saves substantial electrical energy.
- Low power factor results in a high current, rise in copper loss and reduction of efficiency of the system.
- Incorporation of RTPFC in ES25 Power Saving Equipment facilitates improvement in the Power Factor.
- RTPFC is designed to achieve precisely unity power factor/ near to unity to get maximum PF rebate and avoid leading PF and available for balanced as well as unbalanced loads.
Active Harmonic Filters
Active Harmonic Filters are parallel filters (which means the current doesn’t go through the filter) that are used to reduce, or mitigate, harmonics to tolerable levels as defined by IEEE-519. Active filters use a set of transistors and capacitors to filter (or clean) the current wave by injecting inverse currents to cancel out the undesired harmonic components.
- Multifunctional: Harmonic, reactive power and imbalance compensation
- High harmonic filtering rate: Up to 98%
- Excellent reactive compensation: High speed, Precise (-0.99≤PF≤0.99), Step-less, Bi-directional (capacitive and inductance) compensation
- Excellent imbalance correction
- High stability : Infinite impedance to grid, avoids harmonic resonance problems
- Flexible application: Modular design, embedded in standard or customized cabinet
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Wide capacity range: 50A~525A for a single cabinet, up 10 cabinets in parallel
- Environmental adaptability: -10~50°C temperature, compatible with diesel generator
- Complete protection: Grid Over/Under voltage, APF over current, over temperature, and more. All faults are recorded in the event log, which is convenient for failure analysis
Power Savers For Motor Load
ES~25 is a high efficiency device to optimize the voltage, reduction of harmonics and adjusting the capacitance of the motor to minimize the power loss or wasteful energy and convert into direct savings The equipment is best suited for variable load motors such as Compressors, Lifts, Escalators, injection Maulding Machines etc.
- Harmonic Suppression – Designed to eliminate Harmonics
- Star connection to optimize the voltage
- Power Factor improvement to adjust the capacitance to the desired level
- Impedance matching technique is used.
- Active Harmonic Filters and Power Optimizers in ES~25 Energy Savers help to eliminate harmonic pollution from the grid, reduce power quality problems and use energy more efficiently and reliably.